AJCC Cancer Staging Manual 8th edition 2017 pdf
Cáncer staging plays a pivotal role in the battle against cáncer. First and foremost, staging provides patients with cáncer and their physicians the critical benchmark and standards for defining prognosis, the likelihood of overcoming the cáncer once diagnosed, and for determining the best treatment approach for the disease. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual 8th edition 2017 pdf also forms the basis for understanding the changes in population cáncer incidence, the extent of disease at initial presentation, and the overall impact of improvements in cáncer treatment. Staging is the foremost classifier of cáncer patients and defines groups for inclusión in clinical triáis and analysis of outcomes data in clinical studies.
The AJCC Cancer Staging Manual 8th edition 2017 is dedicated to all CANCER REGISTRARS in recognition of their:
• education and unique commitment to the recording and maintenance of data that are so vital for the care of the cáncer patient;
• professionalism in the collection of factors that are fundamental to sustaining local, State, and national cáncer registries;
• dedication to the cataloging of Information crucial to cáncer research ;
• leadership, support, and promulgation of the p principles of cáncer staging;
• AND THEIR POSITIVE1MPACT ON CANCER PATIENT OUTCOMES.