Master The Board USMLE Step 3 Fourth Edition 2017
The USMLE Step 3 is the last in a series of 3 USMLE examinations that all physicians applying for a
license to practice medicine in the United States are required to pass. After successfully completing the 3
steps of the USMLE, a physician is eligible to practice medicine in an independent, unsupervised setting
(some period of U.S. postgraduate training is also required).Master The Board USMLE Step 3 Fourth Edition 2017 provides the core knowledge about the step 3
This test is not merely a more advanced and detailed version of the Step 2 CK or CS exams. Understanding this concept is key to this challenging exam. Step 3 tests whether a physician not only can assimilate data and diagnose clinical conditions but also has acquired the ability to make clinical decisions about patient management in a way that ensures appropriate management in an unsupervised setting. In addition, Step 3 will test your understanding of basic science correlations.
Master The Board USMLE Step 3 Fourth Edition 2017 content :
- New design with hundreds of full-color diagnostic images
- New Biostatistics and Epidemiology chapter reviewing must-know concepts and calculations
- Exam-like focus on best initial diagnostic test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- Step-by-step approach to diagnosis and management, and concise patient safety notes
- Practical tips for the CCS (Computer-based Case Simulations)
This Master The Board USMLE Step 3 Fourth Edition 2017 book gives the information about the strategy to crack the step3 exams Students should not worry about what to study in step 3 they should be oriented to this book.