Netter’s Essential Biochemistry 1st Edition
Netter’s Essential Biochemistry 1st Edition book provides an introduction to and review o biochemistry as it pertains to the competencies required or graduation as a doctor or medicine or pharmacy. Increasingly, the basic sciences are taught alongside clinical science, organ by organ.Netter’s Essential Biochemistry 1st Edition book can help students in such integrated curricula gain a discipline-specfic understanding of biochemistry, particularly metabolism.
This ebook is structured so that it is useful or both the novice and the student who needs a quick review in preparation or licensure exams. The chapters are extensively cross-referenced so the material can be used in
almost any chapter sequence. Descriptions o disease states are a regular part o the book rather than an addendum in the margin. Students has challenging to use their knowledge of basic science to solve clinical problems.
Netter’s Essential Biochemistry 1st Edition content
The chapters have a structure that makes it easy or the reader to decide what to read and review:
■ The Synopsis is an introductory overview o the content of the chapter that requires very little preexisting knowledge.
■ The Learning Objectives indicate what the reader should be able to do when mastering the material presented in the chapter.
- Each section starts with a preview.
- Selected terms are printed in bold to make it easier to and relevant text when starting from the index.
- The diagrams contain only the most essential information.
- The Summary provides a brie overview o the chapter material or the expert.
- A Further Reading section provides the reader with a starting point to satisfy deeper interests.
- Review Questions provide the reader with an opportunity to apply newly acquired knowledge.
- Answers to these questions are at the end of the book.