Operative Techniques Knee Surgery 2nd Edition
It is with sincere pride and gratitude that author presented Operative Techniques Knee Surgery 2nd Edition. This work is a culmination of several years of planning, writing, editing, and publishing what is perhaps in the top 10% of most modified second editions in all of medical publishing. In fact, one might argue that this publication does
not even qualify as a second edition.
The first edition was entirely focused on Sports Medicine Knee Surgery. This edition includes an entire section on total knee arthroplasty, and therefore includes all of knee surgery—hence the title change. In addition to several new chapters and major reworks of old ones, this edition greatly benefited from the contributions of associate editors. These surgeons were carefully selected to bring new life and exciting updates from recently trained specialists, and
they have done a superb job. We certainly hope that this edition finds a place not only on your bookshelf but also in your clinic and operating room.
Operative Techniques Knee Surgery 2nd Edition content
- Highly visual atlas-style text features brief bulleted descriptions and a clean layout for ease of use.
- Clinical pearls help you optimize outcomes and obtain the best results.
- Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to give you a step-by-step guide for every procedure.
- Provides information on post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications.
- Brief notes and supporting evidence on controversies offers important details about patient-focused surgery.
- Features combined coverage of sports knee surgery, arthroscopy, and total knee replacement.
- Discusses trochyioplasty, a controversial new innovation, as well as NPSL technique.
- Boasts updated coverage of key procedures and techniques in sports knee surgery.