Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios 1st Edition
The primary purpose of this Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios 1st Edition book is to guide students in the precise sequence through time to manage the computerized case simulation (CCS) portion of step 3 usmle exam, specifically for questions about the specialty of Pediatrics.
Students will find a path on moving the clock forward in time and the specific sequence in which each exam or treatment should be done in managing a patient. This will cover the order in which to give medications, order tests, and how to respond to test results. All CCS-related instructions appear in RED TYPE. If you have never seen a particular case, Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios 1st Edition book is primarily for the students.
Students need to learn the basics of pediatrics.
Very less percent of physicians are in this specialty, but the other 90% need to have at least a working knowledge of it. Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios 1st Edition will prepare you for multiple-choice questions, which comprise the majority of the exam, as well as the computerized clinical case simulations and the new primary science foundations that have just been added to the review.
USMLE Step 3 or COMLEX Part 3 is the last phase of getting your license.
Students who are in residency and have no time to study. Here is
How to best use this Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios 1st Edition ebook.
- First read about the disease or subspecialty in any standard textbook. The author suggests either Master the Boards Step 3 book (Conrad Fischer) or the Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment book.
- The cases in this Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios 1st Edition ebook are meant to enhance your understanding of the subject.
- All initial case presentations and their continuing scenarios appear in yellow boxes. There are also hundreds of new multiple-choice questions that are not in anyone’s Q bank.
- Every single case has related basic science foundations (which appear in blue boxes), so you will get a solid grasp of these by merely following along in the case.
- Students do not have to consult any of your old step 1 books or primary science texts. The basic science should be easy to understand.
- Students need not search for extra information. Just learn what we have selected in these chapters.