Quick Review of Biochemistry for Undergraduates PDF
Quick Review of Biochemistry for Undergraduates book is specifically designed for a quick revision prior to examinations. Emphasis has been on examination-oriented topics and clinical applications, wherever relevant.It is considered as an best book for the students studying in mbbs first year . All the basic topics of biochemistry is covered in this ebook. The relevant biochemistry cycles are given briefly.
Quick Review of Biochemistry for Undergraduates PDF content :
• Quick examination revision
• Easy and better recollection
For better focused study by the students, in each chapter, specific importance has been given to:
• Frequently asked questions in examinations
• Clinical applications
• Flow charts and concept maps
• Frequently asked viva questions
• Mnemonic (MN) created for better recollection.
Each topic is in the ‘question and answer’ format. At the end of each chapter, clinical applications and key points, which are important for viva and MCQs, have been mentioned. Quick Review of Biochemistry for Undergraduates PDF book can also be used by the Nursing, MSc and Allied Health Science students.
Students.It is also helpful for the students who are appearing for the USMLE, mrcp ,dnb.Quick Review of Biochemistry for Undergraduates covers the chapters which are necessary for the NEET UG and NEET PG exams of mbbs .
National board of examination has changed the pattern of the examination as all we know , due to the lots of competition among the students the basic knowledge of biochemistry should be understand .If the students have no concept then it is difficult to stand among the other students .
Quick Review of Biochemistry for Undergraduates chapters :
1. Cell and Plasma Membrane 1–8
2. Enzymes 9–24
3. Chemistry of Carbohydrates 25–31
4. Digestion, Absorption and Metabolism of Carbohydrates 32–56
5. Chemistry of Lipids 57–63
6. Digestion, Absorption and Metabolism of Lipids 64–89
7. Amino Acid and Protein Chemistry 90–103
8. Digestion, Absorption and Metabolism of Proteins 104–134
9. Biological Oxidation 135–140
10. Vitamins 141–157
11. Minerals 158–165
12. Nutrition 166–173
13. Nucleic Acid Chemistry 174–180
14. Nucleic Acid Metabolism 181–189
15. Molecular Biology-I 190–206
16. Molecular Biology-II 207–232
17. Acid-Base Balance and Disorders 233–241
18. Organ Function Tests 242–253
19. Radioisotopes 254–259
20. Metabolism of Xenobiotics (Detoxification) 260–263