Rockwood Green and Wilkins Fractures in Adults and Children 8 edition
Rockwood, Green, and Wilkins’ Fractures 8th edition is one of trauma referance book in orthopaedics .The book is written by the best orthopaedic surgeons around the world, presenting the experts’ choices on operative techniques and management.
Volumes I and II cover adults’ fractures;
Volume III covers children’s fracture
New Features added Rockwood Green and Wilkins Fractures in Adults and Children 8 edition
- Expanded coverage of pain medicine and casting in Volume III (Children);
- New Chapters in Volumes I and II (Adults) on: Management of the Geriatric or Elderly Patient; Management of Bone Defects; Psychological Aspect of Trauma;
- 10 NEW full length videos added to the existing Rockwood and Green’s Fractures in Adults video library and
- 13 new full length videos added to Rockwood and Wilkins Fractures in Children
- Table for exam preperation are also added
- Diagrams in this new Rockwood Green and Wilkins Fractures in Adults and Children 8 edition are worth remembering .
New Time-saving outline template for easy quick-reference; “Before the Case” checklists of all necessary equipment for each surgical procedure; Author’s Preferred Technique section includes algorithms explaining why the author chose that procedure; Pearls and Pitfalls and preventive measures listed for all procedures and full-color operative photos, tables, x-rays, diagrams and more than 500 line drawings of surgical procedures.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to: complete content with enhanced navigation; a powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web; cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation; highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text; ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues and quick-reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
- Hardcover: 4026 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 8th edition edition (23 September 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1469871572
- ISBN-13: 978-1469871578
- Product Dimensions: 24.1 x 20.3 x 30.5 cm